Traditionally researcher needed to use:
- Paper based tools (questionnaires, rosters, checklists, performas etc.) for collecting text and numeric data
- Cameras to collect pictures/ video data
- Watches to store time and date
- GPS to collect locational data
- Sometimes physical Transfer of survey questionnaires results in damage/ loss of data
- Data entry is laborious and time consuming. When managed by multiple KPOs, its very challenging to manage 0 errors accuracy level.
- Double data entry
- Data cleaning; 2nd name to headache
- Researcher has less control on quality of data being collected
- Difficult to maintain consistencies and logical checks
If you need customization of ODK tools for your work related to surveys, research, assessments or interview, CityPulse can help. Contact our ODK experts to get started.